Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
AAI Recruitment 2017 for Junior Assistant ( Fire Service )
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports States in Eastern Region.
- Name & Level of Post : Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4
- No. of Post* : 105
- UR : 56
- SC : 13
- ST : 17
- OBC NCL : 19
- Scale of Pay : 12,500-28,500/-
Airports Authority of India Eligibility Criteria 2017 for Junior Assistant
The candidate should possess the following qualifications for online registration of application :
AAI Junior Assistant Educational Qualification :
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks; (or)
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
AAI Age Limit & Relaxation :
18 to 30 years as on 30-06-2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
- Age Relaxation as per Government, rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI, subject to attainment of 50 years.
AAI Physical Fitness :
(a) Eye Sight :
- Distance Vision 6/6 Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Near Vision N-5 in Both Eyes Without Glasses. (Visual Evaluation is for each eye individually).
- Colour Vision Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara's charts.
(b) Height - Male : Not less than 167 cms. - Female : 157 cms.
(c) Chest* - Male : 81cm normal. Minimum expansion 05 cm. - Female : N/A
(d) Weight - Male : Not less than 55 kgs. - Female : 45 kgs.
(e) Hearing - Normal
(f) Speech - Normal
*Relaxation by 3 cms in height and chest measurement and proportionate relaxation in weight will be allowed to candidates of hilly areas on production of Bonafide certificates. However, minimum chest expansion must be 5 cms. No other relaxation will be allowed to any other category.
Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Selection Procedure 2017
The candidates will have to appear for computer based / online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test. The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test subject to passing the computer based / online examination and physical measurement test.
The candidate who qualifies the driving test only will be allowed to appear for physical endurance test. Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period of 4 months from AAI Training Institutes. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules. AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
Airports Authority of India Application Fee 2017
AAI application fee Payable (Non-Refundable) for each post is to be deposited by the candidates through online payment mode State Bank Multi Option Payment System (SBMOPS) platform of State Bank of India portal for applicant other than those exempted from payment application fee as under :
Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category : 400/- Only (Rupees Four Hundred Only)
AAI will accept Non-Refundable Application Fee Fees of 400/- plus Bank Charges and Service Tax remitted through online payment mode State Bank Multi Option Payment System (SBMOPS) platform of State Bank of India portal for applicant other than those exempted from payment application fee has to pay a Non-Refundable as applicable through Online Payment Mode Only, as per instruction given below on completion of registration and submission of application.
The payment of fees by any other mode i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cash, etc will not accepted.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Post 2017
Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online registration link available at AAI ER website i.e. http://www.aai.aero.
Airports Authority of India Important Dates 2017
- Start Date for Airports Authority of India Online Registration of Application : 19th June, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Last Date for Completion of Airports Authority of India Online Registration : 19th July, 2017 at 6:00 PM
- Last Date for Remittance of AAI Online Application with Fee and submission of transaction details : 21st July, 2017 at 11:59 PM