AAI Recruitment 2019 for Principal Consultant
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Principal Consultant level at various airports States in Northern Region.
- Name & Level of Post :Principal Consultant
- No. of Vacancies* : 02 Posts
- Salary : 1,00,000 Salary
Airports Authority of India Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Principal Consultant
The candidate should possess the following qualifications for online registration of application :
AAI Principal Consultant Educational Qualification :
The following number of Consultants are to be engaged in Airports Authority of India at Corporate Headquarter, Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi on contract basis for a period of one year in the Departments
1. Post Name: Principal Consultant
2 .Eligibility: i) Retired P SU empl oyee from E-9 level and equivalent from Central Go vt./State Govt./Defence/Paramilitary Forces/employees of reputed Organizations having minimum 20 years Of experience in relevant field. i i) Before engagin g as con s ultant, 0 ne month cool i ng period is required after superannuation. iii) The eligible candi date shoul d be clear from Vi gilancefDisciplinary angl e at the time Of retirement. iv) There sho uld be no Cri minal case pending against the eli gib le candidate and this will be self-certified by the respective candidate.
3. Salary: The consolidated fixed monthly remuneration of 1,00,000 (Rupees orie lac only) all inclusive shall be paid to the Principal Consultants.
4. Period: i) The engagement Of consultant will be for a period Of one (01) year. ii) Both AAI and the consUltant can resign/terminate the services during the period Of engagement by giving one month notice period or one month remuneration in lieu of tice period.
1. Opening date for submission of Applications through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) - 24.09.2019 2. Last date for submission of Applications - 10.10.2019
ED (HR), Recruitment Cell; Airports Authority Of India, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi — 110 003
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.