AAI Recruitment 2017 for Junior Assistant ( Fire Service )
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports States in Northern Region.
- Name & Level of Post : Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-04 Level
- No. of Post* : 84
- UR : 43
- SC : 14
- ST : 04
- OBC NCL : 23
- Scale of Pay : 12,500-28,500/-
Airports Authority of India Eligibility Criteria 2017 for Junior Assistant
The candidate should possess the following qualifications for online registration of application :
AAI Junior Assistant Educational Qualification :
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks; (or)
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
AAI Age Limit & Relaxation : 18 to 30 years as on 01-10-2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
- Length of service extended by 3 years for Ex-servicemen.
- Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate / Block Development Officer / Sub Divisional Officer at the time of verification of documents.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by ten years for candidates who are in regular service of Airports Authority of India. (Additional relaxation for 5 years for SC/ST candidates).
AAI Physical Standard :
1. Physique : Good
2. Eye Sight :
Distance Vision - 6/6 with each Eye without glasses.
Near Vision - NS with each Eye without glasses. (Visual evaluation is for each eye individually).
Colour Vision - Should be Normal as determined by lschihara's charts.
Night blindness - Absent.
Field of vision - Each eye should have full field of vision as determined by confrontation test.
Refractive Error - No refractive error is Acceptable.
3. Height : For Male candidates : Not less than 167 cms.
For Female candidates : Not less than 157 cms.
4. Chest* : For Male candidates : 81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
For Female Candidates : Not applicable
5. Weight : For Male candidates : Not less than 55 Kg.
For Female Candidates : Not less than 45 kgs.
6. Hearing : Normal
7. Speech : Normal
*Relaxation of 3 cms in height and chest measurement and proportionate relaxation in weight will be allowed to hilly area candidates on production of Bonafide Certificates. However, minimum chest expansion must be 5 cms.
No other relaxation will be allowed to any other category.
Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Selection Procedure 2017
The selection process will consist of following stages :
- Online computer based examination;
- Certificates / documents verification;
- Medical fitness / physical measurement test;
- Driving Test; and
- Physical Endurance Test
The candidate who does not fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be considered for next stage of selection processand therefore, will be disqualified from further selection process.
Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing 18 weeks of Basic Training Course in which 02 weeks training should be exclusively meant for imparting training on maintenance and driving on Heavy Duty Vehicle from Airports Authority of India Training Institutes. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend. Airports Authority of India will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
Airports Authority of India Application Fee 2017
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category : 1000/- Only (One Thousand Only)
- No application fee is required to be paid by Female / SC / ST / Ex-serviceman candidates.
- Airports Authority of India will accept fee through online net banking / credit cards / debit cards only.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For depositing the requisite fee candidates should visit the website http://www.airportsindia.org.in.
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Post 2017
Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online registration link available at AAI NR website i.e. http://www.aai.aero.
Airports Authority of India Important Dates 2017
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications : 24th September, 20I7 at 10.00 Hrs
- Last Date for Completion of Step-I & II of Online Registration : 14th October, 2017 upto 23:59 Hrs
- Last Date for online Payment of Application Fee (Step-III) : 16th October, 2017 upto 23:59 Hrs