Air Indian Charters Limited AICL Recruitment 2017
Air India Express Limited invites applications from Indian citizens (wherever domiciled) fulfilling the requirements as on 01st August, 2017 for the following posts, on Fixed Term Contract basis, to be positioned in Air India Express Limited.
|Sr. No.||Post||No of Posts||Reserved for||Qualification||Relevant Experience In the Field||Preference will be given to||Upper Age Limit||Approx. Emoluments per month [ CTC ]|
|1||Manager - Flight Dispatch (Mumbai) Grade - M-4||14||UR-09 OBC-03 SC-01 ST-01||10+2 or an equivalent Examination with Physics & Maths from recognized University/Board as per DGCA requirement. This is not applicable in case of those already holding a valid DGCA Dispatcher approval on B737 type of aircraft.||
||Minimum age limit not less than 21 years of age||70,000/- P.M.|
|2||Manager - Operations - Expat Cell (Mumbai) Grade - M-4||01||UR-01||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university||Total 5 years of experience out of which a minimum 3 years in Aviation industry||45 years||70,000/- P.M.|
|3||Senior Officer - Flight Dispatch (Mumbai) Grade - M-2||6||UR-05 OBC-01||10+2 or an equivalent Examination with Physics & Maths from recognized University / Board as per DGCA requirement.||3 years experience in Operations Department of any Airline. Candidates Should be proficient in computer operations, Windows, MS/Open office.||Candidates who have successfully completed a Flight Dispatcher Training course / exam, will be considered and given preference.||Minimum age limit not less than 21 years of age||40,000/- P.M.|
|4||Officer - Cockpit / Cabin Crew Scheduling ( Delhi / Mumbai) Grade - M-1||01||UR-01||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in computer operations, Windows XP, MS office.||Minimum 2 years of experience with crew scheduling in a commercial Airline.||Preference will be given to candidate who have previous experience or currently working in crew scheduling (CMS).||30 Years||35,000/- P.M.|
|5||Assistant Technical Library (Mumbai) Grade – S-2||01||UR-01||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in computer operations, Windows XP, MS office.||Minimum 2 years of experience in similar field||With previous experience in the same field in aviation industry||25 Years||18,000/- P.M.|
|Flight Safety Department|
|6||Deputy Manager - Flight Safety [ Mumbai ] Grade - M-3||01||OBC-01||B.E. / B.Tech with post-graduation from a recognized university OR||5 years experience in Accident / Incident investigation, SMS, Flight Safety Documentation System, FOQA and Flight Safety related activities.||Prior experience in Airline Flight Safety Department||60 Years||60,000/- P.M.|
|Should have held Commercial Pilot or Flight Engineer License||With atleast 1500 hrs Airline Cockpit Experience||Prior experience in Airline Flight Safety Department||70 Years|
|7||Senior Officer - Flight Safety [ Mumbai ] Grade - M-2||01||UR-01||B.E. /B.Tech with Post Graduation from a recognized university||3 years’ experience in Accident / Incident investigation, SMS, Flight Safety Documentation System, FOQA and Flight Safety related activities.||Prior experience in Airline Flight Safety Department.||35 Years||40,000/- P.M.|
|8||B737-800 Synthetic Flight Instructor (Mumbai)||02||UR-01 OBC-01||
||5000 hours as PIC with commercial airline operator.||
||70 Years||Instructional allowance @ 4600/- per hour for simulator training|
|9||Assistant - Training (Mumbai) Grade - S-2||01||UR-01||Graduate with computer literacy, conversant with MS Office from a recognized university.||02 years experience in Training functions in a reputed organisation.||Candidates with aviation background||25 Years||18,000/- P.M.|
2. Air Indian Charters Limited AICL Seats Reservation 2017
- Reservation figures are indicative and reservation in posts will be based on post based roster as per the prevailing cadre strength.
- AICL Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
- 05 years for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
Preference will be given to candidates.
3. AICL Selection Procedure 2017
- The Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates only, will be called for the selection procedure.
- Selection Procedure Involves :
- Personal Interview (s)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination (s), which could range between 1000/- and 2,000/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
Shortlisted candidates will be inducted as per vacancies and Reservation requirements, subject to being found FIT in the PEME.
4. How to Apply in AICL Recruitment 2017
- a) Interested candidates meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 01st August, 2017, are required to forward their Application, in the prescribed format, which is available on this website. The Application, duly filled in, together with its enclosures, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, in capital letters, should reach the following address within 2nd week of September, 2017 : The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi - 682016.
- b) The Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima-facie Eligible candidates only will be called for the Selection Process.
- c) Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of 500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application.
- d) Applications which are not in the prescribed format / unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / without Requisite Fee / without supporting documents of Eligibility Criteria / Caste Certificate (if applicable), will not be accepted and such candidates will be considered INELIGIBLE and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- e) Applications once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees paid, will not be refunded on any account, nor would this Fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
- f) A recent (not more than three months old) coloured passport-size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
- g) The candidates belonging to OBC categories, at the time of Application, must submit a self-attested photocopy of the Certificate, recently issued by the Competent Authority, in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. The Certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List published by the Government of India and not as per the State Lists.
- h) Applicants ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 who are eligible for the upper age relaxation, must produce the Domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division, within whose jurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- i) The applicant should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualifications, age and experience, as on 01st August, 2017. Other particulars furnished should be correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- j) Self-attested clear copies of the supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualifications, Age and Experience, must be submitted along with the Application in the prescribed format, accompanied with 02 recent (not more than 6 months old) passport sized coloured photographs–matt finish paper with light background, with the name on the reverse of the photographs. Self-Attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate should also be attached with the application, in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates. The certificate should also contain the “Non Creamy Layer” clause.
- k) Original certificates are required to be brought along, at the time of appearing for the Selection Process, for verification purpose only, but should not be submitted / attached along with the Application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of certificates / testimonials submitted with the application.
- l) Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must apply with complete Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- m) Air India Express is not responsible for any postal delay / loss at any stage of transmission / communication.
- Last date of receipt of Applications is 2nd week of September, 2017.