AIESL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Supervisor
Air India Engineering Services Limited invites application for post of Assistant Supervisor.
1. No of AIESL Vacancies : There are 85 vacancies at present which may undergo change depending upon the actual requirement of the company.
Distribution of AIESL Vacancies : (SC-12, ST-06, OBC-22, others-45, Total-85)
2. AIESL Eligibility Criteria as on 01st July, 2017
a) Qualification for AIESL Job : Graduate from Government recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course (Minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute with Minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications in the organization of repute.
BCA / B.Sc IT / Graduate in IT.
b) Age Limit for AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2017 :
- General – Not above 33 years
- O.B.C. – Not above 36 years
- SC/ST – Not above 38 years
Note : The applications received from the candidate would be scrutinized and prima-facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Skill Test followed by interview.
3. Emoluments : The job carries an all-inclusive consolidated pay of 15180/- P.M. (subject to revision) with annual increment 400/- per year.
4. Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 years which may be extended for further period of 5 years based on performance and requirement of the company. The contract may be terminated earlier at any time at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract by giving one month’s notice or one month’s pay in lieu of notice period.
Similarly, the candidate may also terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice or one month’s pay in lieu of notice period.
5. How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2017
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as on 1st July 2017, are required to submit their application Form in the specified format, duly filled in Hindi or English and requisite documents as indicated below with non-refundable Application Fee of 1000/- ( one Thousand only) by means of Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi. No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen / Applicants belonging to SC/ST category. Applicants are advised to mention full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
6. AIESL Assistant Supervisor Selection Procedure 2017
Eligible candidates should submit the duly filled in application in the prescribed format on or before 20th August, 2017 :
Air India Engineering Services Limited
A320 Avionics Complex
IGI Airport, Terminal-II
(Near New Custom House)
Phone No. : 011-25652442.
List of eligible candidates along with the full address of the venue & schedule of the skill test / Interview will be published in Air India website on 20th September, 2017. Candidates will be required to appear for Skill test followed by Interview.
Pre-Employment Medical Test for the selected candidates :
The short listed candidates will be inducted as per vacancies subject to being found FIT in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination conducted by the Company Medical Doctor.
Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), any additional tests, if required; the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.