AIATSL Recruitment 2017 for Terminal Manager-Passenger Handling
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage an Indian National (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated herein for the post of Terminal Manager – Passenger Handling for ground duties at the Goa Airport on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of Three years which may be renewed subject to his/her performance and the requirement of the Company.
1. AIATSL Eligibility Criteria for Terminal Manager Recruitment 2017
AIATSL Terminal Manager Educational Qualifications : Graduate in any discipline / faculty (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
AIATSL Experience : Total 20 Years experience in Passenger and Cargo Handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof.
Monthly Emoluments : 65, 000/- per month
Age Limit for Terminal Manager Recruitment 2017 : While there is no upper age limit the prospective candidate should be fit to carry out the duties of the post.
2. AIATSL Terminal Manager Job Description 2017
Terminal Manager – Passenger Handling will be In charge for Passenger & Cargo Handling. He/She will be responsible for smooth functioning of the Ground handling by AIATSL with respect to Passenger & Cargo. The job is of an Operational Nature and may involve shift duties or Odd hour extended duties.
3. How to Apply for Terminal Manager-Passenger Handling Job 2017
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria as on 01st June, 2017 should forward their applications as per the attached application format with a copy of this advertisement on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th July, 2017.
4. AIATSL Selection Procedure 2017
- The Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria as mentioned above are required to forward applications as per attached format on email : email@example.com on or before 15th July, 2017.
- The Applicants will be shortlisted by the company based on its requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection procedure (Personal Interview) at Goa or Mumbai.