DMI Recruitment 2017 for Accounts Officer
Directorate of Marketing & Inspection Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Government of India invites application for the Post of Accounts Officer Group 'B' Gazetted.
- Department : Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
- Pay in Pay Band : Level 7 in Pay Matrix with entry Pay 44,900/-
- No. of Post : 01 (At Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Head Office, Faridabad).
DMI Eligibility Conditions for Accounts Officer
1. The period of deputation (including short-term contract), including period of deputation (including short-term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
2. Deputation (including short-term contract) :
Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories / Public Sector Undertakings or Recognized Research Institutions or Universities or Autonomous Organizations or Semi-Government Bodies :
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis ; or
- With 5 years' regular service in Pay Band-2 9300-34800 plus grade pay 4200/- or equivalent; and
(b) Possessing any one of the following qualifications :
- A pass in the Subordinate Account Service or equivalent examination by any of the organized Accounts Department of the Central Government; or
- Successful completion of training in Cash and Accounts from the Institute of Secretariat and Management or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years' experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work.
*For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 151 January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission has been extended shall be deemed. to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the said Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
The person selected for the post is likely to be posted at Faridabad. However, he may be posted anywhere in India. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation.